Pages

Thursday 4 July 2013

VISIQ Facial Sauna Review

 The VISIQ Facial Sauna deeply penetrates your pores clearing out impurities. I use this two/three times a week just so I don't overdo it and it is a really good product. It leaves your skin feeling clean and soft and you just get an overall clean feeling as well. The nose mask is good for gradually clearing away blackheads and I found it useful in winter when I had nasty colds and a blocked nose! If you have troubled skin like spots or acne this will help gradually reduce them. It wont clear up your acne completely but it definitely does help over time. It will also make your skin look and feel brighter, softer and healthier reducing any scars or dark spots. I purchased this from Argos for only £11.99 which is an amazing price compared to the others that do the exact same job!



Heres a link if your interested in buying the product :)
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/4424266.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment