Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2013

DIY Memory Jar



 I absolute LOVE my memory jar because it allows me to write down all the good memories that happen through out the year that I can then look back at. Its a good way to make yourself laugh and smile especially when you forget about some of them and you suddenly remember, its such a nice feeling.
All you will need is:
  • A jar
  • Paper
  • Pens 
  • Bluetack 
  • Any accessories to place around the jar (e.g. shells, candles, teddies)
You can place the jar wherever you want, I've put mine on my windowsill because I'm not a fan of having a boring plain windowsill but you can put it on your shelves, drawers, desks or wherever you think looks best.
It's really inexpensive too! You can find a jar pretty much anywhere for as low as £1.00 in the UK which is around 2 dollars in America.








No comments:

Post a Comment