Pages

Thursday 4 July 2013

My Current Foundation Review




If you have blemishes like acne, scarring, dark spots or redness on your skin like me then this foundation routine should work for you. I've been using these products for months now and I absolutely love love love the coverage! I use a 50/50 portion of both the foundations and mix them together because the Rimmel London Lasting Finish Foundation is a bit darker than my skin tone even though its Ivory, that doesn't bother me though. Believe it or not both of these foundations are the same shade! You can apply concealer to your blemishes before hand which is what I used to do but I once forgot to apply the concealer and the coverage was just as good so I no longer use it apart from on the dark circles underneath my eyes. Ive found that i dont need to apply as much powder to my face during the day due to the oily look that appears too.








The Avon Color Trend Fresh Face Foundation is an oil free foundation so if you do have troubled skin then its a good product to use to avoid causing more breakouts. When applied it isnt heavy so it makes your skin feel natural and fresh just like it says on the packet i guess! Unfortunately i need more coverage which is why i use another foundation with it but if your one of the lucky people with fairly clear skin then using this foundation will make your skin look natural and flawless. I got this product for £4.75 but the price has now gone down to £3.50 :)
http://avonshop.co.uk/product/make-up/color-trend/color-trend-fresh-face-foundation.html

The Rimmel London foundation is what basically covers up all of my blemishes. It gives a really nice texture to the skin making it look really smooth and it does last a really long time too! I have never had to apply more foundation throughout the day when using this foundation. I bought this product from my local Superdrug store for £6.99 in Ivory.
http://www.superdrug.com/rimmel/rimmel-lasting-finish-foundation-relaunch-ivory/invt/245457&bklist=

No comments:

Post a Comment